Private Cloud Solutions
Microsoft private cloud solutions are built using Windows Server with Hyper-V and System Center – the combination of which provides enterprise-class virtualization, end-to-end service management and deep insight into applications so you can focus more attention on delivering business value.
The Microsoft Private Cloud is a unique and comprehensive offering, built on four key “pillars”.
- Application Delivery: Application centric cloud platform that helps you focus on business value.
- Third-party Management: Cross-platform support for multi-hypervisor environments, operating systems, and application frameworks.
- Foundation For the Future: Microsoft Private Cloud lets you go beyond virtualization to a true cloud platform.
- Cloud On Your Terms: Ability to consume cloud on your terms, providing you choice and flexibility through common management, virtualization, identity and developer tools.
As Microsoft Gold Competency certified providers, ISOutsource has the ability to provide you the expertise to budget, plan and execute on your private cloud strategy. Contact an ISOutsource representative to learn more.
Windows Azure enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. From deployment of applications in multiple languages to infrastructure to big data, Azure allows you to migrate and scale without major code changes.
Features and Benefits:
- Web Site Publishing: Get started and scale up dynamically as your traffic grows
- Virtual Machines: Easily deploy and run Windows and Linux virtual machines
- Mobile Services: Speed up development with a turnkey back end solution for your mobile app.
- Big Data: Take advantage of a fully compatible enterprise-ready Hadoop service.
- Media: Create, manage and distribute media in the cloud.
ISOutsource is ready to assist you take your first steps into Azure.
Please visit our Office 365 page to cover how we can help with your infrastructure on the Microsoft Office 365 cloud